Who We Are
The SeanShona Foundation is an independent non-profit organization dedicated to the empowerment of young people with the goal of making them a positive element in society. We are duly registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission of the Federal Republic of Nigeria with registration number — 108551. At The SeanShona Foundation, we believe that youth is the most important phase of a person’s life; so, we strive to make a positive impact at that critical point in their lives.
Our Aims & Objectives
- To empower young people to improve their own position
- To broaden young peoples horizons and raise aspirations
- To provide and ease educational opportunities to those financially disadvantaged.
- To effect positive change in lifestyles
- To build confidence and a positive self-image.
- To prevent young people from offending and involvement in crime